American Rich on Trial...
1. The American Rich so addicted to cheap labor first tried to hold Native Americans as Slaves, but for obvious reasons this was a bad idea.
2. The American Rich so Addicted to Cheap Labor Held African Americans as slaves, and many of the heirs to these Slave Fortunes now run Companies that support the Global Elite's operations for Population Control, and the forced imposition of poverty upon the people. Of course their actions prove why Blacks are owed Reparations from the Global Elite's criminal corporations. This slave Labor of African Americans helped speed up industrial progress and development in America- making America a very very rich country.
3. The American Rich were so Addicted to Cheap Labor that they imported a large number of White Irish Indentured Servants and Immigrants, and well as African Indentured Servants to help the slaves turn America from a Wilderness to the Modern Day Atlantis it is now.
4. The American Rich were so addicted to Cheap Labor that they imported Millions of Mexican Immigrants to California and Arizona to build the first primitive Railroads and work the Mines, which of course built up the Gold Coffers which made America the uber rich country it is today.
5. The American Rich were so addicted to Cheap Labor that they imported a mass amount of Chinese Immigrants to the Northwestern US to build the Nation's first serious Railroads connecting sea to shining sea. This helped America become even more wealthy as vast tracts of nearly ungovernable lands ran by cowboys became accessible from the Eastern US.
6. The American Rich were so addicted to Cheap Labor that they enticed Millions of Italian and other Southern European Immigrants to move to America to work helping newly freed Blacks, Irish Immigrants, and even Native Americans to build up small Cities on the East Coast into the New Age Metropolises we know today for pennies on the dollar.
7. The American Rich were so addicted to cheap Labor that they paid Black Labor in factories and farms at lower wages than Whites in both the South and the North until the 1960s in most cases. Many Black Laborers during this era were so impoverished due to cheap labor wages that it pushed them to finally revolt.
8. The American Rich are so Addicted to Cheap Labor that they brought in Cheap Latin American Labor growing the Latino population in America from 5% in 1960 to over 15% today.
9. The American Rich are so addicted to Cheap Labor that they moved American Industrial and service production from the North to the Southern US helping States like Georgia grow from having close to 4 Million in 1960 to Near 10 Million today- making it the "Empire State of the South."
10. The American Rich are so Addicted to Cheap Labor that they moved Millions of manufacturing jobs to overseas nations, forcibly impoverishing millions of Americans holding them down in generational poverty. This forced impoverishment of course allows people to become willing or unwilling shills of the Global Elite's societal program to push the masses into living a Satanic lifestyle.
11. The American Rich are so Addicted to Cheap Labor that they created a series of Draconian Drug Laws in order to place young Blacks and Latinos in Prison. These Young Black and Latino prisoners work as prison slaves making trinkets and providing services such as road projects for pennies on the dollar under corporatist prison contracts by the Global Elite 1 percenters. This further impoverishes the rest of America by taking jobs away from free men, and creating an entire cadre of fatherless homes with "Independent Women" trying to eek out a miserable existence for their children.
It's obvious the American Rich are so Addicted to cheap labor that they are willing to destroy what's good and decent in society in order to fatten their pockets. It's a no brainier as to why members of the American rich would hide a Cheap Laborer in a closet for years in order to avoid detection. Like any other addiction, the Cheap Laborer Addiction suffered by America's rich makes them live in denial, and willing to go to great lengths to hide their cravings and desires.
Wealthy Plutocrat Hides Cheap Laborer in Closet for 6 Years
A wealthy New York woman is facing criminal charges after being accused of keeping an illegal immigrant as an indentured servant and forcing her to live in a closet for nearly six years.
Documents posted on the Smoking Gun allege that Annie George, 39, and her now-deceased husband, Mathai Kolath George, hired an illegal immigrant from the Indian state of Kerala. The immigrant, identified only as "V.M.," was promised about $1,000 a month in wages to live in the family's 34-room, 30,000-square-foot home, known as Llenroc mansion, which houses a helicopter pad, 15 fireplaces, marble flooring, 24-karat gold gilded ceilings and a glass elevator. V.M. was tasked with taking care of the Georges' four young children, along with performing household duties in the mansion located about 20 miles north of Albany.
New York's minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. Even if V.M. had been allowed to leave the residence at the end of a regular 40-hour workweek, she would have been entitled to a minimum, pretax income of $290 per week, or $1,160 per month.
Instead, the "forced labor situation" (as described in the court papers) was even worse than the already-below minimum wage offer of $1,000 month. V.M. received 85 cents an hour, working 17-hour days, seven days a week, over the 67 months she was kept inside the George residence.
All told, V.M. received only about $29,000 over the five and a half years she was forced to work for the George family.
The Smoking Gun reports that immigration agents received a tip from the National Human Trafficking Resource Center last year and removed V.M. from the George's property. The U.S. Department of Labor conducted its own investigation and says V.M. is entitled to $206,000 in back wages. She was also allegedly denied health benefits, sick days or any personal time off from her labors.
Annie George, whose husband died in a plane crash in 2009, reportedly called V.M.'s son three times, suggesting he "tell his mother to tell authorities that she was a relative of George's family and was only staying at George's house as a guest." However, V.M.'s son recorded the calls, which included a plea from Annie George, "If she says anything about working, it would become a big crime. They'll start adding up all the taxes and everything, for all the time."
According to the Smoking Gun documents, the George estate had been put up for sale for a reported $30 million.
Annie George appeared in court on Wednesday before a federal magistrate, facing charges of encouraging and inducing an illegal alien to reside in the U.S