Is this Rick Santorum?
1. Rick Santorum wants to take America back to a time before 1965, possibly proving he's either a Racist or a Proto Fascist. Many Conservative pundits try to say he means a time before Medicare existed, and this may be true, but 1965 was the year the Voting Rights act was enacted to protect minorities already constitutionally given rights to vote. However, Mr. Santorum said before 1965. Does that mean he believes like Ron Paul, as in before the 1964 Civil Rights act too, which bars Racial Discrimination (even though many businesses today militantly ignore it)? To many Blacks like it or not, statements such as "We want to bring things back before 1964-1965" is a code word for we want to bring America back to a Jim Crow Segregationist Christian Dominionist Racial Dictatorship where Whites lived free, but minorities especially Blacks lived under a tyrannical Racist Christian Dictatorship in America.
There's a lot of bad history here, because America is very Racist to the core.
You just cant say that stuff.
2. Rick Santorum like Ron Paul, but unlike Obama paints the Truthful picture depicting Planned Parenthood as a Satanic Anti Black Genocide organization. Of Course, Planned Parenthood's true Anti Black Agenda is grounded in it's history. Did you know that Black Women due to sociological conditions created the deindustrialization and racial brainwashing agendas of the Global Elite abort their babies 3 times the rate of White Women?
Ron Paul has said these things many times.
3. We at Race Lies are getting pretty tired of these Fake late sipping Hypocrite White Liberals who ignore real racism, yet construe statements such as this from Rick Santorum:
“Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President.”
as Racism. It's true 70% of Black Children are born out of wedlock, and it's not ok. This isn't a Racial issue per-se, it's a debate on family lifestyles and norms. The Global Elite's agenda is to break up all families like they did the Black family in America through laws and economic policy. Blacks having 70% out of wedlock births is not a Racial deficit, it's a Racial attack on the Black Family by design.
4. Santorum plays the high road on the Obama Birther issue and is quoted as saying:
“He has a certificate of birth, what is, if you ask for a record of birth in Hawaii, that’s what they give you. I read somewhere where last year only one person in the state of Hawaii asked for their birth certificate. What you ask for and what the state provides is a certificate of birth. I think, in fact I know, I looked at my birth certificate. I have a ‘certificate of birth.’ I have the same thing. I was born in Virginia and they give you a certificate of birth when you ask for it. I don’t – as you’ve heard me say there’s plenty to not like about what the president’s doing to our country both home and overseas and our national security and I think the best thing for us to do is to focus on those things.”
5. Santorum proved his proto fascist card as he has asked Google to clean up search results regarding his name, and the sexual connotations of the word Santorum- The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.
We've given you 5 points to talk about, so what do you think?
Is Mr. Santorum a possible Christian Conservative Theocratic Dictator?